The PANLAR Science and Education Committee is pleased to announce the 2018 PANLAR Rheumatology Award for Latin American specialists.
About the award and its categories
- Announcement and call to applications: November 15, 2017.
- Closing date: January 12, 2018.
- Announcement of PANLAR Award results: February 28, 2018 on the PANLAR website.
- PANLAR Award Ceremony: April 7, 2018 at the PANLAR General Assembly in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
About your application
- Curriculum Vitae (max. 4 pages)
- 2 letters of recommendation. Letter should be sent directly by the nominator.
- Personal statement (1 page)
- Work accomplished (2 pages)
- Research project (10 pages without references)
- Letter of endorsement from National Association
- All documents shall be submitted in English
- The applicant shall live and work in a Latin American country
About the evaluation
- A group of renowned specialists will be in charge of evaluation
- Research project (85% weighted score)
- Other requirements (15% weighted score)