There is no doubt that Study Groups are the active engine within the League that allow the development of the specialty, know the reality of the specialty in our continent and the growth of it.
- Projects shall be submitted in the ILAR-adapted form.
- Projects will be reviewed by the Study Groups Subcommittee, the Education Committee and, if necessary, by an expert in the area (designated by the former).
- A list of all the SG members, with attached positive proof of membership to any PANLAR member society or association.
- A description of the proposed SG organizational structure.
- Names and contact details of two (2) coordinators for each SG, as well as their starting dates. Coordinators shall preferably originate from different PANLAR regions.