The ACR is pleased to collaborate with the Pan American League of Rheumatology Associations (PANLAR) to offer international fellowship exchange programs.
- Rheumatologists in formation, resume, photography and short biography (300 words for publication)
- Preferably under 40 years of age
- Personal statement that includes:
- Areas of special interest
- Letter of Recommendation from your Supervisor which includes:
- Letter of guarantee from your national society
- Presentation and acceptance of at least one free work in the ACR
- Ranquin institution of your choice
- American visa
- May 22, 2017 - Deadline for submission of proposals.
- June 8, 2017 - Announcement of program allocation.
- June 12, 2017 - Concessions of prizes with maturity
- October 1, 2017 - Exchange scholarship begins (lasts 4 weeks)
- November 2, 2017 - 3 - 8, 2017 - ACR Annual Meeting November 9, 2017 - Departure from San Diego
- December 15, 2017 - Evaluation and Report