PANLAR has opened the call to apply for six (6) integral scholarships to participate in the next Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) to be held in Washington in November 2016.
- Application signed by the interested party, addressed to Dr. Carlo Vinicio Caballero, President of PANLAR.
- Letter of presentation signed by the President of the National Society to which he belongs.
- (Up to 2 pages) with date of birth, activity and current position, other information relevant to the qualification of applicants, and contact telephone number (country code, city code and telephone number).
- Resident of rheumatology or rheumatologist with no more than three years of graduate.
- Extensive knowledge of English.
- Valid passport.